NAV and NEV series cable glands are suitable for use in hazardous areas with danger of explosion to enable direct insertion of armoured and non-armoured cables into explosion-proof junction boxes, lighting fixtures, plugs and sockets, etc.
Thanks to their structure, they are particularly suitable both in harsh application, such as marine one, and places subjected to stress and mechanical shock as it often happens in all those places of the “heavy” industry where safety is a top priority.
Characterized by an ergonomic design and constructed of materials of the highest quality, the NAV and NEV cable glands series can be used with the main electric cables available on the market and in total compliance with all relevant international standards.
NAV, NEV series cable glands top features are:
- ‘Ex db’, ‘Ex eb’, ‘Ex tb’ and ‘Ex nR’ methods of protection
- Silicone sealing ring
- Wide service temperature range: -60°C+130°C
- Suitable for different types of cables including lead sheathed, flat, instrumentation and fiber optic cables
- Female or male entry
- IP68 protection rating: tested at 30m depth for 12h
- Laser marking
- EMC tested (electromagnetic compatibility)
- Ergonomic design
- Available in nickel-plated brass, stainless steel and galvanized steel